Friday 11 February 2011

New Items: PC Games

Welcome back to RetroGems, the development blog of my small-scale online shop selling all things retro gaming.

After a few weeks on eBay the ball has really started rolling, what with some successful sales, and some very happy customers. My new-user listing limit has been lifted and I can now add even more items to my eBay listings which will include some very good PC games, all of which are boxed and in excellent condition.

Already listed are the city building, simulation classics SimCity Classic and Sim City 2000 Special Edition; each on sale for £4.99 each.

Tomorrow I will be putting up The Curse of Monkey Island boxed with manual, Thief II: The Metal Age boxed with manual and the Pièce de résistance, Baldur's Gate. 


Released in 1998 and developed by legendary Western RPG crafters, BioWare, Baldur's Gate is a classic D&D based PC RPG and a must-have for any PC game collector. The copy that I will be selling also includes the expansion, Tales of the Sword Coast and comes with it's original big box, full instruction manual, quick-start guide, a map, and much more.

So expect to see all of these items up on eBay shortly. Thumbnails of the items mentioned can be seen below, click on them for a larger image. Please take the time to browse over my items and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.








No comments:

Post a Comment